Saturday, December 17, 2011

because he did

My husband just started a blog inviting people to follow him on a journey to read the Bible in a month...I know, he's crazy. I've thought about blogging off and on for a while, and now that he started one, I've decided to do my own simply because he did. :) His blog actually has a purpose and some action, whereas mine will simply be me. Usually I'm oober-sensitive to what people think, but I'm going to try as much as possible to be as real and un-reader sensitive as I can be. I do want people to truly know what my life is like here in Spain...the good, the bad, and the ugly. If you read our eNewsletters of Gain for Spain, which I usually write, you know a bit about us; however, I plan to be more personal and raw in these blogs. I know there are thousands of blogs out there, and no one may ever read 'ZERO on the left', but I'm looking forward to having a place to pour myself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment